I'm being sued for WHAT?!
Frivolous lawsuits against multifamily operators are on the rise.
Our panelists will provide legal and operational advice for apartment practitioners to mitigate the risk of phone in/surf by lawsuits.
Topics will include...
- The current legal landscape for the apartment industry
- ADA/FHA website accessibility "surf by" lawsuits
- Training onsite teams on how to appropriately respond to phone inquiries regarding criminal background screening procedures
- Steps to take if you receive a demand letter from a plaintiff's attorney
- Resources and technologies available to apartment owners and operators
This interactive program will give you the opportunity to gain insight from legal experts and the owner/operator perspective.
|Drew Sorrell, Esq.||Darren Ayoub, Esq.||Bonnie Smetzer, CPM|
|Shareholder & Chair||Attorney at Law||Partner/Executive Vice President|
|Lowndes Law||Barfield/McCain||JMG Realty, Inc.|