The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It has been written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
You'll learn about:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Define various types of multifamily housing
- Describe measures of apartment community success
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance
- Examine local building and zoning considerations
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms
- Identify financial decisionmakers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an onsite community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn methods for positioning products/services based on the goals of an apartment community
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other classroom participants
Please note this is a required course if you are currently enrolled or are planning on enrolling in the CAS designation course. However, there are no industry requirements to take this class.
All Associate Members are encouraged to take this informative seminar!
This class will be presented by FAA President: