Thursday, July 29th, 2021
Lights, Camera, Property Management!
Pre-purchased Tickets = $10
Day of Tickets = $20
Invoicing is only available for 4 or more tickets
Tickets will be mailed to the address you provided on registration until July 22nd. Any tickets ordered after this date will need to be picked up from the FCAA office.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Prior to registering please make sure you have read, and agree to, the public health measures that will be implemented for this event. Failure to abide by these measures will result in removal from the show.
Please note that if you choose to keep your 2020 booth payment AND placement with us for the 2021 show, refunds are no longer available as of 8/1/2020.
Standard: $625 (MEMBERS) | $925 (Non-Members)
Premium: $725 (MEMBERS) | $1025 (Non-Members)
Should you use the member password and receive member pricing, and you are not a current member of FCAA, your invoice/order will be adjusted to reflect non-member pricing. (+$300).
Sponsorships are only available to FCAA members.
Should a non-member want a sponsorship, they can secure one with an additional $300 non-member fee added to the total sponsorship price.
For More Information:
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 904.292.1345
In order to resume in-person programming, it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an FCAA team member in advance. **Updated January 26th, 2021**
- Food and drink must be purchased outside of the exhibit hall & in Exhibit Hall B.
- Regardless of your vaccination status for COVID19, ALL attendees and exhibitors are required to wear a face covering (that fully covers the nose and mouth) at all times while inside the exhibition hall.
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population as outlined by the CDC, COJ or other relevant health authority you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substitutions with no penalty will be honored but must be requested in writing no less than one week prior to the event.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Same day cancellations for those exhibiting symptoms or who have recently tested positive may be honored but must be requested in writing. Additional documentation may be required.
- Temperature checks will be required for admission to this event. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be granted access.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times! The CDC and FDOH recommend at least 6-foot separation between persons to reduce the risks of transmission. No hugs or handshakes!
- By attending you assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in-person, indoor, event and may be required to sign a liability waiver (click here for a sample).
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on FCAA's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.
TRADE SHOW RULES AND REMINDERS
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted entrance to the show. Secure your booth here (subject to availability).
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in the show as an attendee or exhibitor.
- Attendees must adhere to posted COVID19 protocols including wearing facemasks at all times on the trade show floor and in all outdoor common areas.
- Only TWO booth personnel are allowed in the 10x10 booth space at a time. Other reps must be in Exhibit Hall B if they are at the show until switch out. Max 4 booth representatives per booth. Two at a time.
- Please keep your badge on & in sight at all times.