2022 FCAA Wild Wild West Trade Show
SADDLE UP FOR SUCCESS!
Jacksonville Fair Grounds510 Fairground Place
Jacksonville, FL 32202-1800
* Registration open until 6/10/22 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Thursday, June 16th, 2022
Pre-purchased Tickets = $15
Tickets at the Door = $20
Invoicing is only available for 4 or more tickets
Pre-sale tickets will be mailed to the address you provided on registration until June 10th, 2022. Pre-sale tickets will conclude on Friday, June 10th. After June 10th, tickets must be purchased on-site on the day of the show.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Prior to registering please make sure you have read, and agree to, the public health measures that will be implemented for this event. Failure to abide by these measures will result in removal from the show.
Standard: $625 (MEMBERS) | $925 (Non-Members)
Premium: $725 (MEMBERS) | $1025 (Non-Members)
Sponsorships are only available to FCAA members.
Should a non-member want a sponsorship, they can secure one with an additional $300 non-member fee added to the total sponsorship price.
For More Information:
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 904.292.1345
In order to resume in-person programming, it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an FCAA team member in advance.
- Regardless of your vaccination status for COVID19, ALL attendees and exhibitors have the option to wear a face-covering/mask while inside the exhibit hall. This is optional but strongly encouraged!
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population outlined by the CDC, COJ, FDOH, or other relevant health authorities, you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substitutions with no penalty will be honored but must be requested in writing no less than one week before the event.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Same day cancellations for those exhibiting symptoms or who have recently tested positive may be honored but must be requested in writing. Additional documentation may be required.
- By attending you assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in-person, indoor, event and may be required to sign a liability waiver at registration. (click here for a sample).
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on FCAA's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.
TRADE SHOW RULES AND REMINDERS
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted entrance to the show. Secure your booth here (subject to availability).
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in the show as an attendee or exhibitor.
- Please keep your badge on & in sight at all times.
- NO firearms of any kind are allowed in the exhibit hall. This rule includes any real firearms (even if you are permitted to carry them) toy guns, plastic guns, and guns that may be included with costumes. Anyone who refuses to comply with this rule will be asked to leave the Exhibit hall immediately and will not be refunded any paid funds.
No “Visit multiple booths and win” games will be allowed on the exhibit hall floor. Exhibitors may play games that are individual to their booths, but my not include visiting multiple booths as a condition of winning. The only game card that is allowed to require attendees to visit multiple booths to win a prize will be for FCAA Premier Sponsors.