The 2020 FAA Annual Meeting will be broadcast live on Thursday, October 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. EDT. Education, governance, recognition, and celebration will all be part of this first-ever virtual event. The agenda, which is still being finalized, will include a keynote presentation, “Making My Mark: My Journey to Becoming the First Female NFL Official,” by Sarah Thomas. Additional components will include:
- The State of the Association address by Josh Gold, FAA executive vice president
- Remarks from FAA President Katie Wrenn and President-Elect Kimberly Maggard
- Recognition of the FAA 2019-2020 Officers
- Installation of the FAA 2020-2021 Officers
- Recognition of major donors to the FAA Apartment Political Action Committee (APAC)
- Celebration of 2020 FAA Leadership Lyceum graduates
Tickets to this web-based event are complimentary to all FAA members.
Participants in this meeting are eligible for 1.5 continuing education credits.