PM Executive Forum
Link will be sent after registration
Join us for the launch of the Property Management Executive Forum, hosted by the Florida Apartment Association.
Featuring the following industry leaders...
- Stephanie Ingram, Chief Operating Officer | Mahaffey
- Ryan McCain, Partner | Barfield McCain PA
- Rachelle Hundley, Assistant RVP | Highmark
- Michael Hodges, President | FPM Communities
- Amanda White, FAA Government Affairs Director | Moderator
Florida's temperatures are just starting to warm up, but the multifamily market has been on fire.
Our panelists will discuss their perception of the current rental housing "climate" in Florida, and how legal issues and county/municipal regulatory proposals and interventions could impact operations.
Virtual Town Hall | Thursday, March 17 @ 1:00 pm
FREE for Florida Apartment Association Members
Attendees will have the opportunity, time permitting, to ask questions directly of panelists in this live moderated discussion!
Topics Will Include
- Limited apartment inventory and how supply is impacting their company or clients.
- "Surf by" or "dial by" lawsuits and how they are mitigating risks.
- Municipal and county ordinances, such as rent control and tenants rights, targeting multifamily operators and how they are responding.
- Much more!
Please contact Jason Bee at FCAA if you need assistance loging into your FCAA account. You can call at 904-292-1245 or email at [email protected]