Hear from multifamily organizations about their experiences leveraging green leases to engage commercial tenants in their energy efficiency goals. You will learn about resources from DOE’s Green Lease Leaders program and the Urban Land Institute that can help your company pursue high-performance status for your multifamily properties.
- Understand and be able to apply the Tenant Energy Optimization Program (TEOP) principles to multifamily buildings that help reduce energy consumption and save money.
- Be able to leverage what organizations have learned in commercial office green leasing to adapt for multifamily.
- Highlight the most popular sustainability features in multifamily and how to successfully integrate them into marketing and education
- Andrew White, RE Tech- Moderator
- Erin Hatcher, AMLI- Panelist
- Emily Pierce (maiden name McLaughlin), ULI- Panelist
- Jonathan Bauer, The Tower Companies- Panelist