2023 FCAA Trade Show: Property Management is a BEACH!
Don't Worry, BEach Happy!
Jacksonville Fair Grounds510 Fairground Place
Jacksonville, FL 32202-1800
* Registration open until 6/13/23 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
@ Jax Fairgrounds
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Tickets are available for purchase starting on Feb 27th, 2023
Pre-Purchased Early Bird Tickets = $20
Early Bird Pricing Ends 6/1/23 @ 5:00 PM
Pre-purchased Post Early Bird Tickets = $25
Tickets at the Door = $25
Invoicing is only available for 4 or more tickets
Pre-sale tickets will be mailed to the address you provided on registration until June 8th, 2023. After this date, pre-purchased tickets have to be picked up from our office.
9456 Philips Highway Suite 4
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Pre-sale tickets will conclude on Tuesday, June 13th @ 4 PM.
After June 13th, tickets must be purchased on-site on the day of the show.
Tickets are non-refundable.
View the Trade Show Floor Plan
COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY
^^ COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY ^^
VIEW SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Standard: $635 (MEMBERS) | $935 (Non-Members)
Premium: $735 (MEMBERS) | $1035 (Non-Members)
Full payment for exhibit space must be received during checkout for your booth purchase. No invoice is generated/accepted.
Secure a Trade Show Sponsorship
Sponsorships are only available to FCAA members.
Should a non-member want a sponsorship, they can secure one with an additional
$300 non-member fee added to the total sponsorship price.
For More Information:
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 904.292.1345
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted entrance to the show. Secure your booth here (subject to availability).
- All decorative materials used in booths must be flame retardant to pass Fire Marshal’s inspection.
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in the show as an attendee or exhibitor.
- Please keep your badge on & in sight at all times.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being served/given in booths. Only beverages from the exhibit hall may be consumed. All entertainment and food items must be approved by FCAA prior to the show.
- No “Visit multiple booths and win” games will be allowed on the exhibit hall floor. Exhibitors may play games that are individual to their booths, but my not include visiting multiple booths as a condition of winning. The only game card that is allowed to require attendees to visit multiple booths to win a prize will be for FCAA Premier Sponsors.
- Appropriate attire is required (shoes, shirt, bottoms). No bikinis, thongs, speedos, etc. ----- Flip flops, shorts, and tank tops are okay. #keepinitclassy